Dr. Lynn Hellerstein of Vision Beyond Sight speaks with Miriam Laundry, award-winning and bestselling children’s book author, founder of ML Publishing, TEDx speaker and Guinness World Record holder. Miriam talks about embracing a new chapter of your life with visualization, thinking big and acting against your fears, and how she broke a Guinness World Record to empower 100,000 children to believe in themselves.
- How Miriam started her path by writing a children’s story about the “I can” message
- Using visualization to hold a Guinness World Record by empowering 100,000 children to believe in themselves
- How sharing her story led to accomplish her goal of reaching “The largest online book discussion in a 24-hour period”
- Multisensory visualization is multisensory
- How thinking bigger led to Miriam co-authoring with Jack Canfield
- Taking 60 seconds to act against the fear of going for your dreams
- The dangers of visualizing and focusing on the bad stuff
- Transitioning to publisher and connecting with aspiring authors
- In-person event Believe: Your Next Chapter is Waiting
- Why making mistakes is actually helpful
- A world where children believe in themselves and with confidence built from small successes
About Miriam Laundry:
Miriam Laundry is the founder of ML Publishing, the author of five bestselling and award-winning children’s books, and a TEDx speaker; not to mention a Guinness World Record holder. It is Miriam’s mission to give authors the knowledge and confidence they need to publish their children’s books and make a positive impact on the younger generation.
Now Miriam dedicates her time to helping writers get their book published and in the hands of the children who need it. Her company, Miriam Laundry Publishing, has published over 50 children’s books and counting.
Authors who partner with Miriam gain more than their first bestselling publication: they also gain lasting friendships, a strong community, and the courage to chase their dreams.
Miriam firmly believes quality children’s books can change the world. She has been featured on The Morning Show, Earn Your Happy with Lori Harder, and more.
Connect with Miriam Laundry and Miriam Laundry Publishing:
“You first have to see it in your mind to actually see it in reality. Then somehow you start attracting the people, the resources, the opportunities to achieve that goal. That’s what happened with the Guinness World Record. The people I needed just kind of appeared out of nowhere if I’m being honest. The more people I would tell that I was going for this Guinness World Record and why I was doing it, people started introducing me to people they knew that had a similar mission that I did.” – Miriam Laundry
Dr. Lynn Hellerstein, Developmental Optometrist, co-owner of Hellerstein & Brenner Vision Center, P.C., award-winning author and international speaker, holds powerful and inspiring conversations with her guests in the areas of health, wellness, education, sports and psychology. They share their inspirational stories of healing and transformation through their vision expansion. Vision Beyond Sight Podcast will help you see with clarity, gain courage and confidence. Welcome to Vision Beyond Sight!
Dr. Lynn is available for speaking engagements and consulting. For more information, visit www.lynnhellerstein.com.
To learn more about vision therapy or to find a doctor providing vision therapy in your area, visit: COVD.org.
To learn more about vision and the impact in concussion/brain injury, visit: Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitation Association.
- Kabbalah: The Study of Parallels and Holding Opposites, Seen and Unseen, Light in Darkness, Masks and Humanity with Melanie Gruenwald (Episode #90) - February 14, 2024
- Expanding the Impact of Occupational Therapy with the Lens of Vision Care with Dr. Janet Powell (Episode #89) - January 31, 2024
- “Chazon” – The Role of Vision in Jewish Texts and Spirituality with Rabbi Sarah Shulman (Episode #88) - January 17, 2024