Come try out the newest technology professional & amateur athletes are using to enhance their:
- Reaction Speed
- Field Awareness
- Mental Toughness
- And more
Most sports heavily rely on vision input. The eyes lead and the body follows. This important information tells the athlete how far away things are, how hard to hit the ball, how far to shoot for a basket and where you are on the court or field of play. Topics being discussed during this meeting include:
- The newest technology in sensory training including Nike Vapor Strobe Specs
- How to identify athletes with potential vision problems
- Importance of proper eye safety in sports
- Visual processes important to athletic performance
- How vision training can improve athletic performance
WHO SHOULD COME: Parents, coaches, athletic trainer, educators, health care professionals. FREE 50 Tips to Improve Your Sports Performance book to all attendees!
Developmental optometrist, author, speaker at Hellerstein and Brenner Vision CenterA pioneer in vision therapy and developmental optometry, for more than 30 years Dr. Lynn Hellerstein, has helped thousands of children and adults improve their vision and transform their lives — at home, in the classroom and on the sports field.
Founder and co-owner of Hellerstein & Brenner Vision Center, Dr. Lynn Hellerstein is the author of an award-winning book series, SEE IT. SAY IT.DO IT!
Dynamic and engaging, Dr. Hellerstein is a popular speaker nationally and internationally.
Latest posts by Lynn Hellerstein (see all)
- Frequency of Visual Deficits in Children With Developmental Dyslexia - March 8, 2019
- You Can’t Hit What You Can’t See: An Interview With Eye Specialist Dr. Lynn F. Hellerstein - March 6, 2019
- You Can’t Hit What You Can’t See: An Interview With Eye Specialist Dr. Lynn F. Hellerstein - February 4, 2019