Dr. Lynn Hellerstein of Vision Beyond Sight speaks with Dr. Bradley Nelson, veteran holistic physician, bestselling author and CEO of Discover Healing. Dr. Brad talks about the effects of trapped emotions and emotional baggage to our health and how to release them for healing, the concepts of muscle testing and the heart wall, and his books The Emotion Code and The Body Code.
- How emotions are the underlying cause of illnesses
- How the subconscious mind knows how to heal itself
- What is muscle testing
- Effects of releasing trapped emotions
- Symptoms and illnesses likely caused by trapped emotions
- What is the heart wall and how we suffer from it without knowing
- Recent findings on how emotions affect our health
- How emotional energy and baggage are inherited
- How to release trapped emotions
- The importance of forgiveness and faith
- Dr. Brad’s books, The Emotion Code and The Body Code
About Dr. Bradley Nelson:
Veteran holistic physician Dr. Bradley Nelson (D.C., ret.) is one of the world’s foremost experts on natural methods of achieving wellness. He is the creator of The Emotion Code and The Body Code system, and the CEO of Discover Healing, a holistic education platform that provides training and certifies practitioners worldwide. His bestselling book The Emotion Code” provides step-by-step instructions for working with the body’s energy healing power. His new book is The Body Code: Unlocking Your Body’s Ability to Heal Itself (Feb. 21, 2023, St. Martin’s Press). For more information and a free Emotion Code Starter Kit, visit EmotionCodeGift.com.
Connect with Dr. Bradley Nelson and Discover Healing:
Check out Dr. Brad’s new book The Body Code: Unlocking Your Body’s Ability to Heal Itself.
Grab a free Emotion Code Starter Kit, visit EmotionCodeGift.com.
“A trapped emotion is a little ball of energy about the size of a baseball or a softball. What these things do is they can lodge anywhere in the body, and they have this physical effect where they are distorting the normal energy field of the body. When you distort the normal energy field of the body, you’re ultimately interfering with the body itself because the body is just energy. So this energy, this ball of anger, is lodged in this guy’s low back. So after distorting the energy field in that area for all of these years, finally he’s got low back pain so severe that he’s contemplating having surgery. So we find the emotion, we release it, and suddenly that distorting energy forced on those tissues is gone, and the pain is instantly gone. And I’ve seen this more times than I can even count.” – Dr. Bradley Nelson
Dr. Lynn Hellerstein, Developmental Optometrist, co-owner of Hellerstein & Brenner Vision Center, P.C., award-winning author and international speaker, holds powerful and inspiring conversations with her guests in the areas of health, wellness, education, sports and psychology. They share their inspirational stories of healing and transformation through their vision expansion. Vision Beyond Sight Podcast will help you see with clarity, gain courage and confidence. Welcome to Vision Beyond Sight!
Dr. Lynn is available for speaking engagements and consulting. For more information, visit www.lynnhellerstein.com.
To learn more about vision therapy or to find a doctor providing vision therapy in your area, visit: COVD.org.
To learn more about vision and the impact in concussion/brain injury, visit: Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitation Association.
- Dyslexia Journey Pt. 1 – What To Look For In Assessing Your Child For Dyslexia with Dr. Linda Silverman (Episode #83) - November 29, 2023
- DizzyDX – Diagnosing The Cause of Your Dizziness with Dr. Heather Campbell (Episode #82) - November 22, 2023
- Finding Your Purpose Through Practical Questions and a Spiritual Connection with Rabbi Pinchas Taylor (Episode #81) - November 15, 2023