We believe that all children are extraordinary.
But sometimes, they need a little help lining up with those abilities.
That’s where we come in.
It’s not about ‘fixing’ them so they can look like everyone else and do what everyone else does. It’s about helping them be successful in their own way.
All children are extraordinary. If yours is struggling, there are ways to help connect them with their inherent gifts.
This book is designed to help you figure out what that means for your child.
In this book, you will find:
- an extensive, unique checklist system to help you find your starting point
- avenues of support you may not have considered
- underlying factors that may be worsening your child’s learning or behavior problems
- common misdiagnoses
- which practitioners do what, and what questions to ask of them
- descriptions of both Western medicine and alternative medicine solutions
The experts who contributed to this book are passionate about helping parents understand the full range of options available to them. We now have more insight into the brain than ever before, more understanding of how different factors affect brain function, and more tools we can use to diagnose and treat.
Written by over 20 professionals in the field, Child Decoded is a must-have reference guide for practitioners and parents alike.
I am honored to be one of those professionals. Take a look at Chapter 7.1 addressing vision issues.
Founder and co-owner of Hellerstein & Brenner Vision Center, Dr. Lynn Hellerstein is the author of an award-winning book series, SEE IT. SAY IT.DO IT!
Dynamic and engaging, Dr. Hellerstein is a popular speaker nationally and internationally.
Latest posts by Lynn Hellerstein (see all)