Dr. Lynn Hellerstein of Vision Beyond Sight speaks with Sierra Simon, 7-year old, 1st Grader and “brilliant” granddaughter of Dr. Lynn. They talk about what visualization means to a kid like her and how Sierra uses it in writing stories.
- What visualization means to a kid
- Using visualization in school and writing stories
Sierra Simon is Dr. Lynn’s brilliant granddaughter. She is a 7-year old 1st Grader and already knows how to use visualization in her schooling and to write stories.
Connect with Sierra Simon through proud grandma Dr. Lynn Hellerstein:
“When you write, you kind of get a picture… That’s a chapter in my book, See It. Say It. Do It! – How To Write a Story. And you write from your pictures. So when you create great pictures like you do, with lots of details—the colors, size and numbers—you have a lot of information to write for your story.” — Dr. Lynn Hellerstein
Dr. Lynn Hellerstein, Developmental Optometrist, co-owner of Hellerstein & Brenner Vision Center, P.C., award-winning author and international speaker, holds powerful and inspiring conversations with her guests in the areas of health, wellness, education, sports and psychology. They share their inspirational stories of healing and transformation through their vision expansion. Vision Beyond Sight Podcast will help you see with clarity, gain courage and confidence. Welcome to Vision Beyond Sight!
Dr. Lynn is available for speaking engagements and consulting. For more information, visit www.lynnhellerstein.com.
To learn more about vision therapy or to find a doctor providing vision therapy in your area, visit: COVD.org.
To learn more about vision and the impact in concussion/brain injury, visit: Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitation Association.
Listen and subscribe wherever you get your podcasts!
New episodes every Wednesday at 9 am MT/10 am CT
- Kabbalah: The Study of Parallels and Holding Opposites, Seen and Unseen, Light in Darkness, Masks and Humanity with Melanie Gruenwald (Episode #90) - February 14, 2024
- Expanding the Impact of Occupational Therapy with the Lens of Vision Care with Dr. Janet Powell (Episode #89) - January 31, 2024
- “Chazon” – The Role of Vision in Jewish Texts and Spirituality with Rabbi Sarah Shulman (Episode #88) - January 17, 2024