“If your child struggles with self-esteem and confidence, you’ll love SEE IT. SAY IT. DO IT!…When kids feel good about themselves, they naturally perform better.”
— Deborah Sandella, PhD, RN, Psychotherapist, Releasing the Inner Magician
“…she thrived academically (well above her peers), read like a fiend, and her self-confidence blossomed.”
— Jennifer Wenger, Parent
“This method has ‘kid magic.’”
— Patricia Atwell Tutor, Academic Coach, Educator
“If you imagine it, you can achieve it. If you dream it, you can become it.”
— William Arthur Ward
“Dr. Hellerstein really understands how teachers and parents can help their kids develop the important skills necessary to…behave with confidence.”
— Patricia Lemer, MEd, NCC Executive Director, Development Delay Resources, EnVISIONing a Bright Future
Is confidence a skill you can develop?
Have you ever bounced back from a blow to your confidence? What did it take? Most of us pick ourselves up, dust off, try again, and stay motivated by imagining ourselves stepping up to the plate next time and succeeding.
But when a child or an athlete repeatedly falls short, the toll inside can be devastating. Multiple blows to confidence erode the image of the self as successful. And this ability to visualize success is key.
Do you need help building confidence in your child, your team, or yourself? Dr. Hellerstein’s SEE IT. SAY IT. DO IT! process gives you a visualization process to engage the senses, movement, and visual brain. The results? The skills to overcome obstacles and become effective in any area of life. As success snowballs, confidence increases.
Build confidence, and you’ve got a way to bounce back — and bounce higher.
What would you like to improve?
- Performance: school, sports, music… anything you can visualize
Who can benefit?
- Kids of all ages and abilities
- Athletes of all ages and abilities
- Anyone who wants to improve their confidence and performance
Who can apply these solutions?
- Vision and other healthcare professionals
- Organizations: leaders and human resources
How Dr. Hellerstein can help
- Private consultation [link to her practice website]
- Her award-winning book See It. Say It. Do It!: The Parent’s and Teacher’s Action Guide to Creating Successful Students & Confident Kids [link to product description under SHOP]
- The companion workbook, a collaborative effort, See It. Say It. Do It! Organize It! [link to product description under SHOP]
- 50 Tips to Improve Sports Performance [link to product description under SHOP]
- Speaking and training [link to main page SPEAKING]
Founder and co-owner of Hellerstein & Brenner Vision Center, Dr. Lynn Hellerstein is the author of an award-winning book series, SEE IT. SAY IT.DO IT!
Dynamic and engaging, Dr. Hellerstein is a popular speaker nationally and internationally.
Latest posts by Lynn Hellerstein (see all)
- Frequency of Visual Deficits in Children With Developmental Dyslexia - March 8, 2019
- You Can’t Hit What You Can’t See: An Interview With Eye Specialist Dr. Lynn F. Hellerstein - March 6, 2019
- You Can’t Hit What You Can’t See: An Interview With Eye Specialist Dr. Lynn F. Hellerstein - February 4, 2019