Yes, your child can “learn to learn” better!
Welcome to a world where children of all ages and abilities “learn to learn” better, achieve more, and build confidence for a lifetime.
Children are naturally curious — think of all the things that a toddler and preschooler get into. What happens when the formal school years hit? Why do so many struggle in school, a place where their curiosity and abilities should take flight? For too many, the basic academic subjects — reading, writing, spelling and math — become frustrating. Your child may become a “behavioral” problem, stressed and anxious, and a master of avoiding tasks. Or in sports, your child’s coordination may fall short, yet another blow to self-esteem.
Step one is addressing vision and vision perception issues, so often at the root of learning or performance problems. Dr. Hellerstein’s full-scope optometric practice offers state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment, while her books also uncover the hidden issues that many kids with 20/20 eyesight have.
But it’s with Dr. Hellerstein’s pioneering process, SEE IT. SAY IT. DO IT!®, that children and athletes of all ages can learn to activate their visual brain and create a world where they become truly effective. Hundreds of parents, teachers, and therapists report that Dr. Hellerstein’s methods produce:
- Success in school
- Better sports performance
- Joy for learning
- Strategies to overcome barriers and meet goals
- Confident, happier kids
For a sample of the results, see Case Studies
For every age and ability, the SEE IT. SAY IT. DO IT! process can improve skills and performance — transform kids and adults for a lifetime.
What do you want to improve?
- Reading, handwriting, spelling, math, creative writing
- Homework strategies
- Motivation and attitude
- Organization and goal achievement
- Instructional methods
Who can benefit?
- Children who struggle in school
- Children with low confidence
- Children with vision perception problems
- Children with developmental challenges / special needs
- Adults who want to improve a task they can visualize
Who can apply these solutions?
- Vision and other healthcare professionals
- Individuals and groups
- Everybody who wants fun, effective tools for boosting motivation and performance
How Dr. Hellerstein can help
- Private consultation
- Her award-winning book, SEE IT. SAY IT. DO IT!: The Parent’s and Teacher’s Action Guide to Creating Successful Students & Confident Kids
- The companion workbook, a collaborative effort, SEE IT. SAY IT. DO IT! Organize It!
- Her recorded seminar, Visual Processing and Academics Seminar: New Strategies for Improving Reading, Spelling & Creative Writing Skills, eligible for CE credits
- Speaking to educators, parents, and healthcare professionals on how to spot problems and take steps to open the doors to success in school